- Navigation menu
- with applications.
- 30 treatise on universal algebra (gif images)
- Whitehead, Alfred North | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Seller Inventory zk More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Cornell University Library.
Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory P Items related to A treatise on universal algebra: with applications. Alfred North Whitehead A treatise on universal algebra: with applications. A treatise on universal algebra: with applications. Alfred North Whitehead. Publisher: Cornell University Library , Stereometrical Triangles Shortest Distances from Points to Planes Common Perpendicular of Planes. Distances from Points to Subregions Shortest Distances between Subregions Parallel Subregions Relations between Two Forces Axes of a System of Forces NouAxal Systems of Forces.
- The Logical Structure of Philosophy, Psychology, Mind and Language in Wittgenstein and Searle.
- Whitehead: Chapter I: The algebra of symbolic logic.
- About this Book?
- Foreign Intervention in Africa: From the Cold War to the War on Terror (New Approaches to African History, Book 7).
Parallel Lines Vector Systems Vector Systems and Parallel Lines Further Properties of Parallel Lines Planes and Parallel Linos Intensities of Points and Planes Distances of Points Distances of Planes Spatial and Antispatial Linos Distances of Subrcgions. Geometrical Signification. Points on the Absolute. Properties of Angles of a Spatial Triangle Perpendiculars The Feet of Perpendiculars Distance between Planes Shortest Distances Shortest Distances between Subregious Rectangular Rectilinear Figures Parallel Planes Intersection of Spheres LimitSurfaces Great Circles on Spheres Intensities of Forces.
Central Axis of a System of Forces NonAxal Systems of Forces. Elementary Formulas Translations and Rotations Locus of Points of Equal Displacement Equivalent Sets of Congruent Transformations.
Commutative Law. Small Translations and Rotations Associated System of Forces. Properties deduced from the Associated System Characteristic Lines. Surfaces of Equal Displacement. Associated Vector Systems of Forces. Small Displacements Curvature and Torsion Planar Formula Velocity and Acceleration The Circle Motion of a Rigid Body Gauss Curvilinear Coordinates Curvature of Surfaces Lines of Curvature Meuniers Theorem.
30 treatise on universal algebra (gif images)
Curvilinear Coordinates. Intensities Congruent Transformations Points at Infinity Linear Elements Vector Areas Vector Areas as Carriers.
Planar Elements Vector Volumes Product of Four Points. Interpretation of Formulm Vector Formulae Theory of Forces Graphic Statics Rectangular Normal Systems. Real SelfNormal Sphere Geometrical Formula Taking the Flux Flux Multiplication. Geometrical Formula. Planes containing the Central Axis.
Invariants of a Dual Group. The Cylindroid The Harmonic Invariants. The Pole and Polar Invariants Equation of the Associated Quadric.
Whitehead, Alfred North | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Small Displacements of a Rigid Body Osculating Plane and Normals. Simplified Formula. Public Private login e. Add a tag Cancel Be the first to add a tag for this edition. Lists What are lists?
- NMR data interpretation explained: understanding 1D and 2D NMR spectra of organic compounds and natural products;
- Theory of Point Estimation?
- Alfred North Whitehead ()!
- Eico Model 666 Tube Data!
- A Treatise on Universal Algebra: With Applications - Alfred North Whitehead - Google книги.
- Universal algebra - Wikipedia.
- A Treatise on Universal Algebra: With Applications - Alfred North Whitehead - Google Books.
Login to add to list. Be the first to add this to a list. Comments and reviews What are comments? Add a comment.